I presented my ideas to Stephen and he liked one of them, which meant that it was back to the drawing board for "I Am My Own Wife" and "Chess." I worked on new concepts during class on Monday and came up with a new one that Stephen really liked for "I Am My Own Wife," but I am still creatively blocked on "Chess." I have some ideas, but I don't know how I feel about them or if they're worth pursuing. Therefore, any ideas you have would be welcome! I can do something with a graphic image or only using typography.
It's been a couple of days and I still haven't come up with anything that stands out. Mental blocks are a nuisance, especially in this field. But, all I can do is keeping going forward and see if something comes to me. I hope it comes soon!
Let me know if you have any ideas...
i really like what you did with the chess pieces. you should post those sketches! you know, your works in progress and your "workpath". it might help to see from another angle your process from start to finish, that way you could get a fresh perspective and a more complete picture of how you're progressing and what directions your mind tends toward.it may help you develop your personal style, or even keep you from falling into a rut and repeating styles and ideas if you see your whole processes laid out in front of you. just a thought, dont know how that would work, jeje. but i tend to like seeing processes from start to finish, especially on things like this. it's really interesting to observe!
ReplyDelete