I'm sorry for not having posted recently. I haven't had a lot of time to post and I have less time to create this project, so I can't upload the entire process, and will likely just post the final piece, which I will do soon. However, it will be on a different site.
Yesterday in class, Stephen told us that we all need to start a blog with wordpress that we will post our work and assignments on, so that said, I'm moving this blog to wordpress. I already posted the last two projects. I decided to just put everything there because keeping up with two blogs will be a little too intense and take more time than I have to maintain them both. But, don't be a stranger! Check out my new (or continued, depends on how you see it) blog at http://browniebydesign.wordpress.com. For any one that may have this address saved in their computer, be sure to change it to wordpress, at least I kept the name the same. :)
And, I might be brave and actually include the new blog site on Facebook. I know, it's been four months in the program and I still haven't done it, but I guess there's no time like the present to put it out there. And any self-consciousness I feel will have to be eliminated sooner or later in this field, so here we go.
Don't be a stranger, see you at Wordpress!
No comments:
Post a Comment